Environmental Science For Dummies
Environmental science is a fascinating subject, but somestudents have a hard time grasping the interrelationships of thenatural world and the role that humans play within the environment.Presented in a straightforward format, Environmental Science ForDummies gives you plain-English, easy-to-understandexplanations of the concepts and material you'll encounter in yourintroductory-level course.
Here, you get discussions of the earth's natural resources andthe problems that arise when resources like air, water, and soilare contaminated by manmade pollutants. Sustainability is alsoexamined, including the latest advancements in recycling and energyproduction technology. Environmental Science For Dummies isthe most accessible book on the market for anyone who needs to geta handle on the topic, whether you're looking to supplementclassroom learning or simply interested in learning more about ourenvironment and the problems we face.
- Presents straightforward information on complex concepts
- Tracks to a typical introductory level Environmental Sciencecourse
- Serves as an excellent supplement to classroom learning
If you're enrolled in an introductory Environmental Sciencecourse or studying for the AP Environmental Science exam, thishands-on, friendly guide has you covered.
384 pages; ISBN 9781118239612
, or download in or
Title: Environmental Science For Dummies
Author: Alecia M. Spooner
Commercializing Successful Biomedical Technologies 2008 US$ 44.00 361 pages
Electronics All-in-One For Dummies 2013 US$ 31.99 843 pages
- Academic > Earth Sciences > Environmental sciences > Periodicals and societies
- Academic > Earth Sciences > Environmental sciences > Dictionaries and encyclopedias
- Academic > Earth Sciences > Environmental sciences > General works
- Academic > Environmental Sciences > Societies, etc
- Academic > Environmental Sciences > Encyclopedias
- Academic > Geography
- Science > Environmental Science
- Technology > Environmental Engineering & Technology
- Study Aids