Environmental Science For Dummies
Environmental science is a fascinating subject, but some students have a hard time grasping the interrelationships of the natural world and the role that humans play within the environment. Presented in a straightforward format, Environmental Science For Dummies gives you plain-English, easy-to-understand explanations of the concepts and material you'll encounter in your introductory-level course.
Here, you get discussions of the earth's natural resources and the problems that arise when resources like air, water, and soil are contaminated by manmade pollutants. Sustainability is also examined, including the latest advancements in recycling and energy production technology. Environmental Science For Dummies is the most accessible book on the market for anyone who needs to get a handle on the topic, whether you're looking to supplement classroom learning or simply interested in learning more about our environment and the problems we face.
- Presents straightforward information on complex concepts
- Tracks to a typical introductory level Environmental Science course
- Serves as an excellent supplement to classroom learning
If you're enrolled in an introductory Environmental Science course or studying for the AP Environmental Science exam, this hands-on, friendly guide has you covered.
384 pages; ISBN 9781118239612
, or download in or
Title: Environmental Science For Dummies
Author: Alecia M. Spooner
- Academic > Earth Sciences > Environmental sciences > Periodicals and societies
- Academic > Earth Sciences > Environmental sciences > Dictionaries and encyclopedias
- Academic > Earth Sciences > Environmental sciences > General works
- Academic > Environmental Sciences > Societies, etc
- Academic > Environmental Sciences > Encyclopedias
- Academic > Geography
- Science > Environmental Science
- Technology > Environmental Engineering & Technology
- Study Aids