The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
The Leadership Challenge
How to Make Extraordinary Things Happen in Organizations
For more than 25 years, The Leadership Challenge has been the most trusted source on becoming a better leader, selling more than 2 million copies in over 20 languages since its first publication. Based on Kouzes and Posner's extensive research, this all-new edition casts their enduring work in context for today's world, proving how leadership is a relationship that must be nurtured, and most importantly, that it can be learned.
- Features over 100 all-new case studies and examples, which show The Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership in action around the world
- Focuses on the toughest organizational challenges leaders face today
- Addresses changes in how people work and what people want from their work
An indispensable resource for leaders at all levels, this anniversary edition is a landmark update and must-read.
400 pages; ISBN 9781118281963
, or download in or
More from this author
- The Jossey-Bass Academic Administrator's Guide to Exemplary Leadership2003US$ 30.00130 pages
- The Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership - Asia2013US$ 10.0024 pages