The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
ePublishing with InDesign CS6
Design and produce digital publications for tablets, ereaders, smartphones, and more
Here's the designer's guide to creating excellent e-books with InDesign
Creative professionals are designing more and more e-books and e-zines as digital publishing increasingly gains market share. This book pulls together a wide range of essential information to help them maximize the versatility of InDesign for e-publishing. If you need to know how to build, deploy, and manage digital publications using InDesign, here's your guide to the process, from understanding the platforms and devices and how best to design for them to creating media-rich content for multiple formats using a variety of technologies.
- Designers are seeking to sharpen their skills to compete in today’s e-publishing market, and this book is packed with necessary information about creating and adapting content for e-publication
- Explains how to plan a new digital publication, convert a print publication to digital, add multimedia and interactivity, and publish and distribute the finished product
- Covers platforms, devices, and formats; creating media-rich content; designing for different devices; and managing digital publications
- Examines Adobe's Digital Publishing System, CSS, HTML5, and other commercial vehicles available for e-publishing on multiple platforms, including iPad, Kindle, NOOK, and other tablets and e-readers
ePublishing with InDesign is a valuable tool for designers seeking to boost their skills and create cutting-edge e-publications.
576 pages; ISBN 9781118463840
, or download in or
More from this author
- Mastering InDesign CS3 for Print Design and Production2007US$ 49.99514 pages
- Mastering InDesign CS5 for Print Design and Production2010US$ 49.99750 pages
The Extreme Searcher's Internet Handbook 2013 US$ 19.99 345 pages
The New Digital Age 2013 US$ 11.99 336 pages
Steve Jobs 2011 US$ 14.57 448 pages
Successful Business Intelligence: Unlock the Value of BI & Big Data, Second Edition 2013 US$ 40.00 337 pages