ePublishing with InDesign CS6
Design and produce digital publications for tablets, ereaders, smartphones, and more
Create, Deploy, and Manage Digital Publications
If you want to create digital publications with engaging layouts and pages that pop, let epublishing expert Pariah Burke show you how. This book provides the information you need to design and launch your digital publications, including how to create econtent from scratch and how to convert print publications to digital formats.
This book walks you through the entire process: planning, adding multimedia and interactivity, and publishing using InDesign. Step-by-step instructions and hands-on projects help you quickly build skills. In no time, you'll design media-rich ebooks, emagazines, ecatalogs, and more!
- Explore how to create content for the iPad, iPhone, Kindle Fire, Nook, Android tablets, and other devices
- Design, deploy, and manage richly interactive digital magazines, ecatalogs, ebooks, etextbooks, and more
- Produce touch-interactive digital publications with Adobe Digital Publishing Suite and Aquafadas Digital Publishing System
- Add audio, video, and images to your ebooks
- Produce ebooks of the highest quality and maximum compatibility with EPUB and Kindle KF8
- Plan a PDF publication and leverage its epublishing potential
- Learn to navigate and thrive in the complex landscape of digital publication formats, purposes, and viewing devices
Title: ePublishing with InDesign CS6
Author: Pariah S. Burke
Program Logics for Certified Compilers 2014 US$ 14.99 469 pages
Managing Online Forums 2008 US$ 6.95 320 pages