The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Improving Your Golf Swing In A Day For Dummies
Playing golf is fun—but there's a reason why it's known as the most maddening (if not wondrous) game of all. The intricacies of perfecting your golf swing can "tee off" even the most patient golfer, but that's where this handy little guide comes in.
Improving Your Golf Swing In A Day For Dummies is packed with tips on improving grip and posture, the essentials of a good swing, and the mechanics of putting. Plus, you'll get expert advice and tips for correcting problems with your own form and swing.
- The art of perfecting your golf grip and posture
- The essentials of refining your swing motion
- Adjusting your mechanics for various distances and putting
- Concise coverage of common swing faults and easy fixes
- Online component takes you beyond the book with bonus content and features
Get set to impress your friends with a perfect swing in no time!
72 pages; ISBN 9781118376621
, or download in or
Relentless 2013 US$ 13.99 320 pages
The New World Champion Paper Airplane Book 2013 US$ 12.99 160 pages