Improving Your Golf Swing In A Day For Dummies
Playing golf is fun—but there's a reason why it's known asthe most maddening (if not wondrous) game of all. The intricaciesof perfecting your golf swing can "tee off" even the most patientgolfer, but that's where this handy little guide comes in.
Improving Your Golf Swing In A Day For Dummies is packedwith tips on improving grip and posture, the essentials of a goodswing, and the mechanics of putting. Plus, you'll get expert adviceand tips for correcting problems with your own form and swing.
- The art of perfecting your golf grip and posture
- The essentials of refining your swing motion
- Adjusting your mechanics for various distances and putting
- Concise coverage of common swing faults and easy fixes
- Online component takes you beyond the book with bonus contentand features
Get set to impress your friends with a perfect swing in notime!
72 pages; ISBN 9781118376621
, or download in or
Title: Improving Your Golf Swing In A Day For Dummies