The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
A Developer's Guide
Newly updated with over 150 pages of material on the latest Tcl extensions, Tcl/Tk: A Developer’s Guide is a unique practical tutorial for professional programmers and beginners alike. Starting with a clear picture of the basics, Tcl/Tk covers the variety of tools in this "Swiss army knife" of programming languages, giving you the ability to enhance your programs, extend your application's capabilities, and become a more effective programmer.
This updated edition covers all of the new features of version 8.6, including object-oriented programming and the creation of megawidgets, existing data structure implementations, themed widgets and virtual events. Extensive code snippets and online tutorials in various languages will give you a firm grasp on how to use the Tcl/Tk libraries and interpreters and, most importantly, on what constitutes an effective strategy for using Tcl/Tk.
- Includes the latest features of Tcl/Tk 8.6
- Covers Tcl development tools, popular extensions, and packages to allow developers to solve real-world problems with Tcl/Tk immediately
- Provides straightforward explanations for beginners and offers tips, style guidelines, and debugging techniques for advanced users
- Companion website includes Tcl/Tk tutorials, applications, distributions, and more tools
816 pages; ISBN 9780123847188
, or download in or
Office 2013 In Depth 2013 US$ 31.99 1032 pages
Qualitative Data Analysis with NVivo 2013 US$ 54.00 329 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > C ; Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > Turing
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > Tcl
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Computers > Programming > Software Development
- Computers > Programming Languages