The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Dismantling the West
Russia's Atlantic Agenda
Janusz Bugajski explores how the Russian authorities have systematically sought to undermine Western interests through sustained diplomatic campaigns, increasing control over energy supplies, escalating political subversion, and the recent military campaign in the Caucasus. He provides evidence that the notion of a strategic partnership between Washington and Moscow is premature at best and a dangerous deception at worst. The struggle between the Western democratic model and the Russian authoritarian alternative will have a lasting impact on Americas global alliances.
268 pages; ISBN 9781597976398
, or download in or
History for the IB Diploma: Civil Rights and Social Movements in the Americas 2012 US$ 16.00 242 pages
Twelve Years a Slave 2013 US$ 0.99 352 pages
- Academic > History > Modern history, 1453- > 1789- > Europe (General) > History
- Academic > History > Medieval history > Later medieval. 11th-15th centuries
- Academic > History > General
- Political Science > International Relations
- Political Science > Political Freedom & Security
- History > Russia (Pre- & Post-Soviet Union)