The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Contract Negotiation Handbook
Getting the Most Out of Commercial Deals
The Contract Negotiation Handbook demystifies complex legal principles so that busy businesspeople can quickly and easily digest them. With clear, practical examples and case studies to help illustrate and explain different types of contracts and contractual situations, this comprehensive handbook will help you:
- prepare for negotiations and identify contractual terms
- make sure you have covered the ‘springboard and the safety net' -- combining the appealing and less appealing aspects of contracts
- identify the type of negotiator that your counter party is and how that affects your negotiations
- develop an overview of contract law
- devise a negotiation strategy
- identify whether you are in a contractual dispute
- prepare for and acquire the best result out of any contractual dispute.
304 pages; ISBN 9781118319253
, or download in