First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CS, Fourth Edition
Trust the #1 selling USMLE Step 2 CS review book for the most thorough, score-boosting exam preparation possible!
A Doody's Core Title for 2011!
The best USMLE Step 2 CS review got just got even better! The third edition of First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CS has been updated based on feedback from US and international medical student test takers. This student-to-student guide thoroughly prepares you for frequently tested cases, including telephone exams, to ensure CS success.
- 40 full-length practice cases that simulate the real exam – including all new pediatric and telephone interviews as well as suggested closing statements for each case
- A revised and expanded set of minicases representing common complaints designed to help you rapidly develop a set of differential diagnoses
- Time management advice to maximize your clinical encounters
- Step-by-step strategies for interacting with standardized patients, including “difficult patients”
- Detailed descriptions of high-yield physical exam maneuvers that will win you points without costing time
- Proven study and exam strategies from students who passed
Title: First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CS, Fourth Edition
Author: Tao Le; Vikas Bhushan; Mae Sheikh-Ali; Fadi Abu Shahin
Managing Infectious Diseases in Child Care and Schools 2008 US$ 47.00 209 pages
The Better Man Project 2015 US$ 21.50 352 pages
We're sorry, but the ebook you're looking for is not available! However, we recommend...
- First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CS, Fifth EditionUS$ 50.00
- First Aid Cases for the USMLE Step 1, Third EditionUS$ 50.00
- First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CK, Eighth EditionUS$ 51.00
- First Aid Cases for the USMLE Step 2 CK, Second EditionUS$ 45.00
- First Aid Q&A for the USMLE Step 2 CK, Second EditionUS$ 52.00