Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine, 18th Edition
The most widely read textbook in the history of medicine – made more essential to practice and education by an unmatched array of multi-media content
Through six decades, no resource has matched the encyclopedic scope, esteemed scholarship, and scientific rigor of Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine, both as a textbook and as a clinical reference. It remains the most universally respected textbook in all of medical publishing and the pinnacle of current medical knowledge.
The eighteenth edition of Harrison’s features expanded and more in-depth coverage of key issues in clinical medicine, pathophysiology, and medical education. The acclaimed Harrison’s DVD has been updated to include 53 chapters not found in the text; 14 all-new how-to videos commissioned specifically for Harrison’s; PowerPoint presentations on essential topics in medical education; and hundreds of bonus illustrations.
- Presented in two volumes
- NEW text design greatly enhances readability
- NEW chapters on cutting-edge topics in clinical medicine
- Expanded focus on global considerations of health and disease
Editor-in-Chief: Dan Longo, MD (Boston, MA) is Professor of Medicine, Brigham and Women’s Hospital/Harvard Medical School.
Title: Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine, 18th Edition
Author: Dan Longo; Anthony Fauci; Dennis Kasper; Stephen Hauser; J. Jameson; Joseph Loscalzo
This edition is not for sale in your country. Here are some titles that might be what you're after...
- Harrisons Principles of Internal Medicine Self-Assessment and Board Review 18th EditionUS$ 83.00
- Harrisons Manual of Medicine, 18th EditionUS$ 73.00
- Vaughan & Asbury's General Ophthalmology, 18th EditionUS$ 87.00
- The Canadian Writer's Market, 18th EditionUS$ 18.99
- Baldrige Award Winning Quality -- 18th EditionUS$ 62.95