Build Your Own Free-to-Air (FTA) Satellite TV System
LEGALLY TAP INTO ABSOLUTELY FREE SATELLITE TV!
Replace or expand your paid TV services with Free-to-Air television programming with ease. Build Your Own Free-to-Air (FTA) Satellite TV System shows how to affordably put together your own subscription-free home entertainment center from start to finish.
Find out how to choose the right components, set up a satellite dish and receiver, fine-tune reception, add local over-the-air stations, and go mobile with your FTA TV system. You'll get full details on recording to the latest digital devices, installing a TV card in your PC, viewing video over the Internet, and integrating theater-quality audio. Photos and diagrams illustrate each step along the way. Comprehensive lists of technical terms and definitions, available channels and satellites, and dish-aiming steps are also included in this practical guide.
- Equipment, component, and tool selection
- Satellite dish and FTA receiver installation
- Stereo, 5.1, and 7.1 sound
- Dish alignment and synchronization
- Local over-the-air channel reception
- Video over the Internet and movies on demand
- DVD players, DVRs, PCs, and VCRs
- Mobile, RV, and remote Free-to-Air TV
288 pages; ISBN 9780071775168
, or download in or
Title: Build Your Own Free-to-Air (FTA) Satellite TV System
Author: Dennis C. Brewer