Lean Six Sigma - An Introduction and Toolkit (EBOOK BUNDLE)
Meet all your customers’ needs—and your company’s goals—with the tools and techniques of Lean Six Sigma
2 top-quality guides in 1 powerful eBook package!
When you combine Lean Production and Six Sigma, you can’t fail to deliver positive results on a continual basis. This powerful mix—called Lean Six Sigma—is what some of the world’s most successful organizations use to launch themselves ahead of the competition—and stay there.
Now, from one convenient ebook, you can access everything you need to accomplish the same goals. Lean Six Sigma—An Introduction and Toolkit provides all the background and tools you need to start your company on the path to long-term success. This two-in-one ebook contains:
What Is Lean Six Sigma?
This plain-English guide explains how you can use Lean Six Sigma to identify and eliminate waste, cut costs, and grow revenue. Featuring charts, diagrams, and case studies, it walks you through all the fundamentals, explaining the "four keys" and how they apply to your own job:
- Delight your customers with speed and quality
- Improve your processes
- Work together for maximum gain
- Base decisions on data and facts
The Lean Six Sigma Pocket Toolbox
The Lean Six Sigma Pocket Toolbook is today's most complete and results-based reference to the tools and concepts you need to understand, implement, and leverage Lean Six Sigma. This hands-on reference provides:
- Analyses of nearly 100 tools and methodologies--from DMAIC and Pull Systems to Control Charts and Pareto Charts
- Detailed explanations of each tool to help you know how, when, and why to use it for maximum efficacy
- Sections for each tool explaining how to create it, how to interpret what you find, and expert tips
Title: Lean Six Sigma - An Introduction and Toolkit (EBOOK BUNDLE)
Author: Michael George
The SPEED of Trust 2006 US$ 12.99 384 pages
A Gentle Introduction to Optimization 2014 US$ 32.00 284 pages