The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Clinical Textbook of Dental Hygiene and Therapy
The opening section of the book is dedicated to relevant oral sciences: anatomy; histology; embryology; oral medicine and pathology. The clinical section contains fourteen chapters which provide coverage of the core syllabus for dental hygiene and therapy. The final section is dedicated to primary dental care services and law, ethics and professionalism.
• Provides unique combined coverage of the subjects of dental hygiene and dental therapy
• Emphasises the clinical domain and reflects role expansion
• Highly illustrated in full colour throughout
• Includes expert contributions from dental hygienists, therapists, and dentists
• Dedicated companion website at www.wiley.com/go/noble/dentalhygiene
552 pages; ISBN 9781118362617
, or download in or
Textbook of Neonatal Resuscitation 2011 US$ 55.95 347 pages
Survival of the Sickest 2009 US$ 11.49 304 pages
Rules and Guidance for Pharmaceutical Manufacturers and Distributors (The Orange Guide) 2014 US$ 126.56 641 pages
The Human Brain Book 2009 US$ 40.00 266 pages