The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Schaum's Outline of Probability and Statistics, 4th Edition
The ideal review for your probability and statistics courseMore than 40 million students have trusted Schaum’s Outlines for their expert knowledge and helpful solved problems. Written by renowned experts in this field, Schaum's Outline of Probability and Statistics covers what you need to know for your course and, more important, your exams. Step-by-step, the authors walk you through coming up with solutions to exercises in this topic.
- 760 fully-worked problems solved step-by-step
- Hundreds of additional practice problems with answers
- Coverage of all course fundamentals
- Easy to understand methodology
- Clear, concise explanations of all probability and statistics concepts
- Appropriate for the following courses: introduction to probability & statistics, probability, business statistics, basic statistics, and beginning statistics
- Easily understood review of basic probability and statistics principles
- Supports all the major textbooks for the introductory probability and statistics course
More from this author
Discovering Statistics using IBM SPSS Statistics 2013 US$ 99.00 953 pages
Linear Algebra 2013 US$ 48.99 624 pages