Rough Guide Phrasebook: Polish
The Rough Guide Polish Phrasebook is the definitive phrasebook to help you make the most of your time in Poland. Whether you want to book a hotel room, ask what time the train leaves or buy a drink from the bar, this new phrasebook has a dictionary of over 5,000 words and will help you communicate with the locals in no time. The free audio downloads, recorded by native Polish speakers, can be downloaded to your computer or MP3, allowing you to listen to the correct pronunciation of essential dialogues, ideal for practicing before you go or while you're there. There's even a regional pronunciation guide and Rough Guide travel tips, so wherever you are you can get around and speak the lingo. The Rough Guide Polish Phrasebook has an extensive two-way dictionary packed with vocabulary and a helpful menu and drinks list reader, perfect for choosing the right dish in any restaurant. With this phrasebook you'll never run out of things to say!
Make the most of your trip to Poland with The Rough Guide Polish Phrasebook.
274 pages; ISBN 9781405390538
, or download in
Title: Rough Guide Phrasebook: Polish
Author: Rough Guides
More Language Arts
- Academic > Languages and Linguistics > Slavic. Baltic. Albanian > Slavic > Church Slavic
- Academic > Languages and Linguistics > Slavic. Baltic. Albanian > Slavic > Polish
- Academic > Literature > Russian literature > Special subjects
- Reference > Consumer Guides
- Language Arts & Disciplines > Study & Teaching
- Foreign Language Study