The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
B2B Digital Marketing
Using the Web to Market Directly to Businesses
The only 100% B2B-focused guide to high-profit, low-cost digital marketing!
Finally, there’s a comprehensive guide to digital marketing specifically for B2B companies. In B2B Digital Marketing, Michael Miller thoroughly explains how to use each leading digital marketing vehicle to successfully market any product or service to your target companies. You’ll start with planning, discovering how to choose your best platforms and strategies for customer acquisition, sales conversion, and retention. Next, master crucial execution skills for web, search, social, and mobile marketing, online advertising, email, blogs, YouTube, online PR, and more. Finally, discover exactly how to measure your effectiveness, refocus based on what you learn, and prepare for the newest developments in B2B digital marketing. Whether you’re a B2B marketer, product manager, sales professional, PR specialist, manager, or entrepreneur, this book will help you use new low-cost techniques to build stronger relationships, close more sales, and earn higher profits—starting today!
You’ll Learn How To:
• Define realistic, measurable goals for your B2B digital marketing initiative
• Segment your audience and identify the best digital platforms and vehicles for connecting with them
• Systematically address the entire B2B buying continuum: reach, acquisition, conversion, retention, and loyalty
• Create a flexible, actionable B2B digital marketing plan
• Design a website that helps B2B buyers quickly find exactly what they need
• Optimize your site for today’s search engines and today’s customers
• Use tailored, targeted email to reach more customers and prospects at lower cost
• Craft online advertising to reinforce organic search, support promotions, and attract web seminar participants
• Drive real value from Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, and Twitter
• Effectively utilize blogs, podcasts, and streaming media
MICHAEL MILLER has written more than 100 nonfiction books, including The Ultimate Web Marketing Guide; Using Google® AdWords and AdSense; Using Google® Search; The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Search Engine Optimization; Sams Teach Yourself Google Analytics in 10 Minutes; and Facebook for Grown-Ups. Miller’s books have sold more than one million copies worldwide. He has established a reputation for clearly explaining technical subjects to non-technical readers, and offering exceptionally useful real-world advice on complex topics. More information can be found at his website, www.molehillgroup.com.
320 pages; ISBN 9780132811637
, or download in or