The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Essentials of Computational Electromagnetics
- Outlines practical issues, such as how to convert discretized formulations into computer programs
- Gives typical computer programs and their numerical characteristics along with line by line explanations of programs
- Uses practical examples from the authors' own work as well as in the current literature
- Includes exercise problems to give readers a better understanding of the material
- Introduces the available commercial software and their limitations
This book is intended for graduate-level students in antennas and propagation, microwaves, microelectronics, and electromagnetics. This text can also be used by researchers in electrical and electronic engineering, and software developers interested in writing their own code or understanding the detailed workings of code.
Companion website for the book: www.wiley.com/go/sheng/cem
288 pages; ISBN 9780470829653
, or download in or
More from this author
- Interworking of Wireless LANs and Cellular Networks2012US$ 49.9570 pages
- The Many Layers of Culture within Each City2009US$ 169.95428 pages