Professional SQL Server 2012 Internals and Troubleshooting
The 2012 release of SQL Server is the most significant one since 2005 and introduces an abundance of new features. This critical book provides in-depth coverage of best practices for troubleshooting performance problems based on a solid understanding of both SQL Server and Windows internals and shows experienced DBAs how to ensure reliable performance. The team of authors shows you how to master the use of specific troubleshooting tools and how to interpret their output so you can quickly identify and resolve any performance issue on any server running SQL Server.
Professional SQL Server 2012 Internals and Troubleshooting helps you to quickly become familiar with the changes of this new release so that you can best handle database performance and troubleshooting.
672 pages; ISBN 9781118240274
, or download in or
Title: Professional SQL Server 2012 Internals and Troubleshooting
Author: Christian Bolton; Justin Langford; Glenn Berry; Gavin Payne; Amit Banerjee; Rob Farley
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > C ; Periodicals
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Programming Languages > SQL
- Computers > Database Management