The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Frommer's New York City 2013
- Full-color throughout
- Free full-color, foldout map
- Completely updated every year
- Insider advice on saving time, money and avoiding crowds as you explore some New York City’s prime attractions, from the Museum of Natural History to the new 9/11 Memorial Plaza, as well as hidden gems like the Museum of Chinese in America and the Louis Armstrong Home & Museum in Queens.
- Where to find the best burgers, pizza, bagels and barbecue in NYC…as well as the hottest new eateries, beloved classic restaurants, and exotic tastes for every appetite and budget.
- Insightful commentary on the art and architecture of New York City, from Colonial days to the new towers that reshape the 21st century skyline of Manhattan.
- Opinionated reviews. No bland descriptions and lukewarm recommendations. Our expert writers are passionate about their destinations--they tell it like it is in an engaging and helpful way.
- Exact prices listed for every establishment and activity--no other guides offer such detailed, candid reviews of hotels and restaurants. We include the very best, but also emphasize moderately priced choices for real people.
- User-friendly features including star ratings and special icons to point readers to great finds, excellent values, insider tips, best bets for kids, special moments, and overrated experiences.
More from this author