The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Teach Yourself VISUALLY MacBook Pro
Quickly get up to speed on your MacBook Pro
This handy resource is not only visually appealing but offers excellent step-by-step guidance to your MacBook Pro. Following the illustrated instructions will empower you to accomplish everyday tasks quickly and easily. The book covers the basics such as powering on or shutting down the MacBook Pro and working on the Mac desktop with the new Mission Control and Launchpad--to downloading applications with the Mac App Store, running Windows applications, and more. Use this clear, visual guide and quickly learn the ins and outs of your MacBook Pro.
- Covers new hardware updates, Mac OS X Lion, iLife, iTunes, and more
- Shows you how to work on the desktop, configure widgets on the dashboard, run Windows applications, and do your own troubleshooting
Teach Yourself VISUALLY MacBook Pro offers fully illustrated instructions for learning how to use your MacBook Pro to its full potential.
, or download in or
No Place to Hide 2014 US$ 12.99 256 pages
Program Logics for Certified Compilers 2014 US$ 14.99 469 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects > Computer Brands > IBM 1130 ; Programming
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects > Computer Brands > MUNAP
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects > Computer Brands > Macintosh
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects > Microprocessors
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Operating Systems > Macintosh
- Computers > Personal Computers & Microcomputers > IBM-Compatible
- Computers > Hardware