The CIO Playbook
Strategies and Best Practices for IT Leaders to Deliver Value
As our economy shifts from recession to recovery, our currenteconomic climate is ripe for transformation. CIOs are in a uniqueposition to leverage technology in order to drive innovation andboost business growth.
The CIO Playbook is the handy desk reference for CIOs, CEOs,CFOs, and up and coming leaders, revealing a dynamic seven-stepframework (Partner – Organize – Innovate –Deliver – Support – Protect – Grow) that willguide you in making essential changes to your organization.
The proven strategies, tools, and techniques in The CIOPlaybook make it the ultimate "how-to" resource for creating ahigh-performance IT organization that delivers value-added productsand services to employees, customers, and shareholders. AuthorNicholas Colisto provides solutions to the issues that concernbusiness leaders and IT practitioners, including:
- How to truly partner with business peers
- Delivering high-quality products and services that are embracedby your user community
- How to ensure your team is focused on the rightinnovations
- Measuring performance and running your department like abusiness
- Ways to attract, motivate, and retain a talented team workingtoward a common vision
- Managing risks to operate effectively and protect corporatereputation
Featuring online templates for each of the seven steps describedin the book, The CIO Playbook can help you transform your ITdepartment from a mere order taker to a high-performanceorganization that delivers extraordinary business outcomes, despitethis era of turbulent economic challenges.
, or download in or
Title: The CIO Playbook
Author: Nicholas R. Colisto
The SPEED of Trust 2006 US$ 12.99 384 pages
A Gentle Introduction to Optimization 2014 US$ 32.00 284 pages
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Large industry. Factory system. Big business > Cooperation. Cooperative societies
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Management. Industrial management
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Industry
- Business > Management
- Business > Information Management