Samsung Galaxy Note For Dummies
The Samsung Galaxy Note is the first mobile device thatsuccessfully bridges the gap between a modern smartphone and atablet. Nicknamed "phablet", it has an array of features that couldintimidate you without the help of this plain-English guide! DanGookin shows you how to set up and configure the Galaxy Note anduse the revolutionary "S" software that allows you to draw directlyon the screen with the special stylus, or "S Pen".
You'll also learn to use both phone and tablet features, getonline and use the web, text, make calls, shoot photos, get GPSdirections, and all the rest, easily!
- The Galaxy Note is a revolutionary concept that combinessmartphone and tablet technology; this guide demystifies thecomplex technology so you can take advantage of every feature
- Shows how to set up and configure the device, work with theinterface, and use the unique "S" software to write or drawdirectly on the touchscreen
- Covers all the phone features, including voicemail and texting,as well as basic tablet features such as web browsing, e-mail, andsocial media
- Explores how to use the camera, make notes, get directions,play music, synchronize and share content, use apps, and more
- Written by immensely popular author Dan Gookin, known for bothtechnical expertise and his friendly, easily understood style
Samsung Galaxy Note For Dummies is just what you need tohelp you get up and running with your fabulous new "phablet".
, or download in or
Title: Samsung Galaxy Note For Dummies
Author: Dan Gookin
Commercializing Successful Biomedical Technologies 2008 US$ 44.00 361 pages