Search Engine Optimization For Dummies
Search engine optimization (SEO) is an integral part of getting a site to rank high in the various search engines in order to attract potential customers. With this new edition of a bestseller, you?ll learn the ins and outs and best practices of successful SEO in order to make your website content more search-engine friendly so that it ranks higher among search engines and draws high-volume traffic.
- Covers search engine basics to help you get started
- Introduces new coverage on content marketing and reuse, new tracking tools, platform management, and reputation management
- Details ways to build search-engine friendly sites, register your site with directories and indexes, and use analysis tools to track results
- Explains how to use link popularity in order to boost rankings
- Zeroes in on advertising your site by using pay-per-click options
Search Engine Optimization For Dummies, 5th Edition is the fun and friendly place to start learning how to move your site to the top of the rankings.
Title: Search Engine Optimization For Dummies
Author: Peter Kent
Research Methods for Business 2014 US$ 45.07 450 pages
Nine Minutes on Monday: The Quick and Easy Way to Go From Manager to Leader 2012 US$ 21.32 240 pages