Search Engine Optimization For Dummies
Search engine optimization (SEO) is an integral part of gettinga site to rank high in the various search engines in order toattract potential customers. With this new edition of a bestseller,you?ll learn the ins and outs and best practices of successful SEOin order to make your website content more search-engine friendlyso that it ranks higher among search engines and draws high-volumetraffic.
- Covers search engine basics to help you get started
- Introduces new coverage on content marketing and reuse, newtracking tools, platform management, and reputation management
- Details ways to build search-engine friendly sites, registeryour site with directories and indexes, and use analysis tools totrack results
- Explains how to use link popularity in order to boostrankings
- Zeroes in on advertising your site by using pay-per-clickoptions
Search Engine Optimization For Dummies, 5th Edition isthe fun and friendly place to start learning how to move your siteto the top of the rankings.
456 pages; ISBN 9781118396124
, or download in or
Title: Search Engine Optimization For Dummies
Author: Peter Kent
The SPEED of Trust 2006 US$ 12.99 384 pages
A Gentle Introduction to Optimization 2014 US$ 32.00 284 pages