Diabetes Chronic Complications

Diabetes Chronic Complications by Kenneth M. Shaw
Professor Kenneth M. Shaw MA (CANTAB) MD FRCP. Professor Shaw is Honorary Consultant Physician, specialising in general medicine, diabetes, endocrinology and metabolism; based at Queen Alexandra Hospital, Portsmouth Hospitals NHS Trust and Emeritus Professor of Medicine, University of Portsmouth. Professor Shaw leads an internationally recognised and award winning, multidisciplinary, professional diabetes team in Portsmouth. Professor Shaw is an Alumna of the University of Cambridge, UK and a Scientific Fellow of the Zoological Society of London. Professor Shaw is Editor-in-Chief of the Wiley journal, Practical Diabetes International and has authored over 200 publications.  He is also Chairman of the Professional Support and Development Committee for Diabetes UK.

Michael H. Cummings MD, FRCP Portsmouth Hospitals NHS Trust & University of Portsmouth. Professor Cummings was appointed as Consultant in Diabetes and Endocrinology at Queen Alexandra Hospital in 1996. He is also Honorary Professor in Diabetes and Endocrinology at Portsmouth University. Professor Cummings has 44 articles listed on PubMed.

Wiley; March 2012
Title: Diabetes Chronic Complications
Author: Kenneth M. Shaw; Michael H. Cummings

Buy, download and read Diabetes Chronic Complications (eBook) by Kenneth M. Shaw; Michael H. Cummings today!
1118367472
9780470656181
9781118367469
9781118367476
9781118367483