The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Mac OS X Lion Portable Genius Bundle (Two e-Book Set)
Books in the Portable Genius series provide readers with the most accessible, useful information possible, including plenty of tips and techniques for the most-used features in a product or software. These e-books will show you what you may not find out by just working with your MacBook Pro and OS X Lion. Genius icons present smart or innovative ways to do something, saving time and hassle. Easy-to-find information gives you the essentials plus insightful tips on how to navigate OS X Lion and your MacBook Pro.
- Covers the iLife suite as well as the new Intel Core i7 and i5 processors
- Contains information on how to use the coolest features of the new Mac operating system, OS X Lion
- Offers essential coverage of the key skills, tools, and shortcuts, offering you total confidence that you can accomplish whatever task is necessary
Mac OS X Lion Portable Genius Set, MacBook Pro Edition is perfect for novice to intermediate users of Apple hardware and/or software applications, including those who are new to the Apple digital lifestyle.
Visual Basic in Easy Steps 2011 US$ 14.99 193 pages
Using Google Maps and Google Earth 2011 US$ 19.99 360 pages
A Practical Guide to Linux Commands, Editors, and Shell Programming, 3e 2012 US$ 39.99 1224 pages
HTML and CSS 2011 US$ 29.99 514 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Operating systems (Computers); Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Linux
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Operating Systems > Macintosh