The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Learning iOS Programming
From Xcode to App Store
Get a rapid introduction to iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch programming. With this easy-to-follow guide, you’ll learn the steps necessary for developing your first marketable iOS application, from opening Xcode to submitting your product to the App Store. Whether you’re a developer new to Mac programming or an experienced Mac developer ready to tackle iOS, this is your book.
You’ll learn about Objective-C and the core frameworks hands-on by writing iOS applications that use them, giving you the basic skills for building your own applications independently. Packed with code samples, this book is refreshed and updated for iOS 5 and Xcode 4.
- Discover the advantages of building native iOS apps
- Get started with Objective-C and the Cocoa Touch frameworks
- Dive deep into the table view classes for building user interfaces
- Handle data input, parse XML and JSON documents, and store data on SQLite
- Use iOS sensors, including the accelerometer, magnetometer, camera, and GPS
- Build apps that use the Core Location and MapKit frameworks
- Integrate Apple’s iCloud service into your applications
428 pages; ISBN 9781449333331
, or download in or
More from this author
The Extreme Searcher's Internet Handbook 2013 US$ 19.99 345 pages
The New Digital Age 2013 US$ 11.99 336 pages
Steve Jobs 2011 US$ 14.57 448 pages
Successful Business Intelligence: Unlock the Value of BI & Big Data, Second Edition 2013 US$ 40.00 337 pages