Public Sector Management
The highly-anticipated sixth edition of Norman Flynn's Public Sector Management continues to provide students with an insightful, jargon-free description, analysis and critique of the management of the public sector by the UK government.
New to the sixth edition:
- Fully updated to take account of the coalition government and the impact of the financial crisis on public spending.
- Four new chapters on managing public finance, e-government, regulation and public-private partnerships.
- Expanded learning features including:, additional boxed examples, annotated suggestions for further reading and suggestions for discussion topics and references to journal articles.
- New companion website with free access to full-text journal articles, policy documents, links to useful websites, and relevant multimedia and social media resources. www.sagepub.co.uk/flynn6
Public Sector Management will prove invaluable reading for students studying public sector management as part of a business, management, social policy, politics or sociology degree.
296 pages; ISBN 9781446289648
, or download in or
Title: Public Sector Management
Author: Norman Flynn
The World's Most Powerful Leadership Principle 2004 US$ 13.99 224 pages
To Sell Is Human 2012 US$ 12.99 256 pages
- Academic > Public Affairs > Political institutions and public administration > General. Comparative government > Organs and functions of government
- Political Science > Public Affairs & Administration
- Political Science > Public Policy
- Business > Nonprofit Organizations & Charities
- Business > Industries