The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Public Sector Management
The highly-anticipated sixth edition of Norman Flynn's Public Sector Management continues to provide students with an insightful, jargon-free description, analysis and critique of the management of the public sector by the UK government.
New to the sixth edition:
• Fully updated to take account of the coalition government and the impact of the financial crisis on public spending.
• Four new chapters on managing public finance, e-government, regulation and public-private partnerships.
• Expanded learning features including:, additional boxed examples, annotated suggestions for further reading and suggestions for discussion topics and references to journal articles.
• New companion website with free access to full-text journal articles, policy documents, links to useful websites, and relevant multimedia and social media resources. www.sagepub.co.uk/flynn6
Public Sector Management will prove invaluable reading for students studying public sector management as part of a business, management, social policy, politics or sociology degree.
296 pages; ISBN 9781446289648
, or download in or
More from this author
- Academic > Public Affairs > Political institutions and public administration > General. Comparative government > Organs and functions of government
- Political Science > Public Affairs & Administration
- Political Science > Public Policy
- Business > Nonprofit Organizations & Charities
- Business > Industries