The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
A Student's Guide to Methodology
New to this edition are the following:
- new boxes and guidance on research ethics in every chapter
- more international examples and perspectives
- up to date coverage of online research methods
- more examples from real students
- a new companion website, featuring Powerpoint slides for lecturers
The authors take an applied approach and every chapter contains a variety of practical examples from real research. Readers are encouraged to reflect on their own practice at every step, meaning that the book remains extremely relevant throughout. It will be invaluable for all students who are doing a dissertation or taking a research methods module in education, the social sciences, business and health.
288 pages; ISBN 9781446289433
, or download in or
The Power of Full Engagement 2003 US$ 11.65 288 pages
Economics for the IB Diploma 2011 US$ 38.00 746 pages