Researching Hospitality and Tourism

A Student Guide

Researching Hospitality and Tourism by Bob Brotherton
Not available
"This textbook will be used to support undergraduate dissertation supervision. The book clearly sets out the research philosophies, principles and practices relevant to conduct of fieldwork. A useful and informative text to aid the research design and process."
- Nazia Ali
, Bedfordshire University

"A key text for students studying research methods or undertaking a research project in the hospitality and tourism industries."
- Lisa Wyld
, Westminster Kingsway College

"An excellent overview of primary research itself and its application in Hospitality and Tourism."
- Jane Warren
, SHRM College

Hospitality and tourism is the fourth biggest industry in the world. What are the key research issues in the field? What methods are particularly useful to answer questions of management, policy, strategy and general understanding?

This is the first comprehensive guide to research methods and issues for students engaged in hospitality and tourism studies. Jargon-free, incisive and relevant, the book offers an uncluttered guide to key concepts and essential research techniques. It is grounded in a real world approach that concentrates upon the issues that students will encounter in their studies and work experience.

It fills an enormous gap in the field providing students with the first dedicated introduction to research methods for hospitality and tourism students.

SAGE Publications; Read online
Title: Researching Hospitality and Tourism
Author: Bob Brotherton

This edition is not for sale in your country. Here are some titles that might be what you're after...