The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Researching Hospitality and Tourism
A Student Guide
Hospitality and Tourism is the fourth biggest industry in the world. What are the key research issues in the field? What methods are particularly useful to answer questions of management, policy, strategy and general understanding?
This is the first comprehensive guide to research methods and issues for students engaged in Hospitality and Tourism Studies. Jargon-free, incisive and relevant, the book offers an uncluttered guide to key concepts and essential research techniques. It is grounded in a real world approach that concentrates upon the issues that students will encounter in their studies and work experience. It fills an enormous gap in the field providing students with the first dedicated introduction to research methods for Hospitality and Tourism students.
256 pages; ISBN 9781473903531
, or download in or
More from this author
- Academic > Hospitality Studies > Hospitality industry
- Academic > Hospitality Studies > Hospitality industry; Study and teaching
- Academic > Hospitality Studies > Restaurants
- Academic > Family and Consumer Sciences > Hospitality industry
- Social Science > Anthropology > Cultural
- Business > Industries > Hospitality, Travel & Tourism
- Social Science > Sociology
- Business > Management