Researching Hospitality and Tourism
A Student Guide
- Nazia Ali, Bedfordshire University
"A key text for students studying research methods or undertaking a research project in the hospitality and tourism industries."
- Lisa Wyld, Westminster Kingsway College
"An excellent overview of primary research itself and its application in Hospitality and Tourism."
- Jane Warren, SHRM College
Hospitality and tourism is the fourth biggest industry in the world. What are the key research issues in the field? What methods are particularly useful to answer questions of management, policy, strategy and general understanding?
This is the first comprehensive guide to research methods and issues for students engaged in hospitality and tourism studies. Jargon-free, incisive and relevant, the book offers an uncluttered guide to key concepts and essential research techniques. It is grounded in a real world approach that concentrates upon the issues that students will encounter in their studies and work experience.
It fills an enormous gap in the field providing students with the first dedicated introduction to research methods for hospitality and tourism students.
Title: Researching Hospitality and Tourism
Author: Bob Brotherton
The Five Dysfunctions of a Team 2007 US$ 14.97 243 pages
The Smartest Guys in the Room 2013 US$ 13.99 480 pages
- Academic > Hospitality Studies > Hospitality industry
- Academic > Hospitality Studies > Hospitality industry; Study and teaching
- Academic > Hospitality Studies > Restaurants
- Academic > Family and Consumer Sciences > Hospitality industry
- Social Science > Anthropology > Cultural
- Business > Industries > Hospitality, Travel & Tourism
- Social Science > Sociology
- Business > Management