Schaum's Outline of Precalculus, 3rd Edition
600 Solved Problems + 30 Videos
Tough Test Questions? Missed Lectures? Not Enough Time?
Fortunately, there's Schaum's. This all-in-one-package includes 738 fully solved problems, examples, and practice exercises to sharpen your problem-solving skills. Plus, you will have access to 30 detailed videos featuring Math instructors who explain how to solve the most commonly tested problems--it's just like having your own virtual tutor! You'll find everything you need to build confidence, skills, and knowledge for the highest score possible.
More than 40 million students have trusted Schaum's to help them succeed in the classroom and on exams. Schaum's is the key to faster learning and higher grades in every subject. Each Outline presents all the essential course information in an easy-to-follow, topic-by-topic format. You also get hundreds of examples, solved problems, and practice exercises to test your skills.
This Schaum's Outline gives you
- 738 fully solved problems
- The latest course scope and sequences, with complete coverage of limits, continuity, and derivatives
- Succinct explanation of all precalculus concepts
Fully compatible with your classroom text, Schaum's highlights all the important facts you need to know. Use Schaum’s to shorten your study time--and get your best test scores!
Title: Schaum's Outline of Precalculus, 3rd Edition
Author: Fred Safier
Cambridge IGCSE Mathematics Core and Extended Coursebook 2015 US$ 22.14 890 pages
Cambridge Checkpoint Maths Student's Book 2 2011 US$ 25.58 265 pages
This edition is not for sale in your country. Here are some titles that might be what you're after...
- Schaum's Outline of Introduction to Mathematical Economics, 3rd EditionUS$ 18.86
- Schaum?s Outline of Thermodynamics for Engineers, 3rd EditionUS$ 18.86
- Islamic Fundamentalism: An Introduction, 3rd EditionUS$ 52.00
- How to Do Everything: iPad, 3rd EditionUS$ 22.14
- The Cultural Context of Aging: Worldwide Perspectives, 3rd EditionUS$ 137.00