WJEC Hospitality and Catering for GCSE, Second Edition

WJEC Hospitality and Catering for GCSE, Second Edition by Judy Gardiner
Not for sale in
your country
Not Available

Completely revised and updated for WJEC's new courses in GCSE Hospitality and Catering, this book is designed to support students throughout their study, coursework preparation and revision for final exams.

The book is packed with all the information that students will need for the course and has been expanded to provide more knowledge in some key areas. All the information is presented in a colourful, uncomplicated and concise fashion. It is illustrated with photos and cartoons throughout, bringing the subject alive, as well as hands-on activities and revision questions to ensure your students are suitably prepared for the course.

Additional information on topics including job roles, customer care, environmental issues and healthy eating guidelines

Assessment advice that reflects the new specifications

Exemplar exam questions and answers with exam advice

Written by experienced examiners who understand exactly what students need to succeed

The first book available for GCSE Hospitality and Catering (Single and Double Award)

An ideal resource to support BTEC First in Hospitality and the new Diploma in Hospitality

Hodder Education; April 2012
Download in secure EPUB
Title: WJEC Hospitality and Catering for GCSE, Second Edition
Author: Judy Gardiner; Jacqui Housley

Buy, download and read WJEC Hospitality and Catering for GCSE, Second Edition (eBook) by Judy Gardiner; Jacqui Housley today!

This edition is not for sale in your country. Here are some titles that might be what you're after...