The Power of Visual Storytelling
Transform your marketing efforts through the power of visual content
In today's fast-paced environment, you must communicate your message in a concise and engaging way that sets it apart from the noise. Visual content—such as infographics and data visualization—can accomplish this. With DIY functionality, Infographics: The Power of Visual Storytelling will teach you how to find stories in your data, and how to visually communicate and share them with your audience for maximum impact.
Infographics will show you the vast potential to using the communication medium as a marketing tool by creating informative and shareable infographic content.
- Learn how to explain an object, idea, or process using strong illustration that captures interest and provides instant clarity
- Discover how to unlock interesting stories (in previously buried or boring data) and turn them into visual communications that will help build brands and increase sales
Use the power of visual content to communicate with and engage your audience, capture attention, and expand your market.
256 pages; ISBN 9781118421598
, or download in or
Author: Jason Lankow; Josh Ritchie; Ross Crooks
- Academic > Journalism and Media > Communication. Mass media > Content analysis (Communication)
- Academic > Journalism and Media > Communication. Mass media > Visual communication
- Academic > Languages and Linguistics > Philology. Linguistics > Communication. Mass media
- Media > Advertising
- Business > Marketing
- Business > Advertising & Promotion
- Social Science