The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
CURRENT Practice Guidelines in Primary Care 2012
The most current screening, prevention, and management guidelines for more than sixty common outpatient conditions
Every topic updated!
5 STAR DOODY'S REVIEW! (of a previous edition)
"The audience includes everyone who cares for patients, be they primary care clinicians, students, or residents in training. The editors, well known academic clinicians, have done a wonderful job....This is a valuable addition to every primary care clinician's personal library at a very reasonable price."--Doody's Review Service
This handy, pocket-sized guide draws information from many sources and presents them in an easy-to-use, comprehensive package for use by any primary care clinician. It offers quick-access to the latest guidelines for the most appropriate preventive services, screening methods, and treatment approaches commonly encountered in the outpatient setting.
- Drawn from the most reliable sources: government agencies, medical and scientific organizations, and expert panels
- Easy-to-follow guideline-based algorithms speed clinical decision making
- Spans all areas of general outpatient medicine
- Convenient, carry-anywhere size puts today’s best practices in your pocket
- Website addresses for U.S. government agencies and professional organizations
- Updated immunization schedules for all age groups
- New evidence and references
- More than fifty new topics
- Essential for residents and practicing physicians in family medicine, internal medicine, pediatrics, and obstetrics and gynecology; medical and nursing students; registered nurses; nurse practitioners; and physician assistants
240 pages; ISBN 9780071701938
, or download in or
More from this author
The Infertility Cure 2008 US$ 9.99 303 pages
CURRENT Medical Diagnosis and Treatment 2014 2013 US$ 79.00 1854 pages