Principles of Computer Security CompTIA Security+ and Beyond (Exam SY0-301), Third Edition
Written by leaders in the field of IT security higher education, the new edition of this full-color text is revised to cover the 2011 CompTIA Security+ exam.
Principles of Computer Security, Third Edition covers the new 2011 CompTIA Security+ exam objectives and provides context for students and aspiring government workers looking to meet government workforce requirements (DOD 8570). This full-color textbook provides comprehensive coverage of the core principles of information security: system security, network infrastructure, access control, organizational security, and compliance, while also providing 100% coverage of all exam objectives for the CompTIA Security+ certification.
Well illustrated with photographs and diagrams, and has an engaging, dynamic presentation. The textbook’s teaching elements include sidebar questions, critical-skill building activities, and end-of-chapter student review and assessment.
Principles of Computer Security, Third Edition
- Features CompTIA Approved Quality Curriculum—CAQC Official content
- Offers Online Learning Center with: instructor manual, classroom PowerPoint slides, and a test bank solution in EZ Test & Blackboard format
- Includes two complete practice exams
Introduction and Security Trends; General Security Concepts; Operational/Organizational Security; The Role of People in Security; Cryptography; Public Key Infrastructure; Standards and Protocols; Physical Security; Network Fundamentals; Infrastructure Security; Authentication and Remote Access; Wireless; Intrusion Detection Systems and Network Security; Baselines; Types of Attacks and Malicious Software; E-mail and Instant Messaging; Web Components; Secure Software Development; Disaster Recovery, Business Continuity, and Organizational Policies; Risk Management; Change Management; Privilege Management; Computer Forensics; Legal Issues and Ethics; Privacy
Title: Principles of Computer Security CompTIA Security+ and Beyond (Exam SY0-301), Third Edition
Author: Wm. Arthur Conklin; Gregory White; Dwayne Williams; Roger Davis; Chuck Cothren; Corey Schou
New Digital Storytelling, The: Creating Narratives with New Media 2011 US$ 49.00 296 pages
The Internet For Dummies 2015 US$ 19.99 388 pages
CompTIA A+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide, 8th Edition (Exams 220-801 & 220-802) 2012 US$ 60.00 1664 pages
Beginning ASP.NET 4.5 in VB 2012 US$ 31.49 889 pages
This edition is not for sale in your country. Here are some titles that might be what you're after...
- CompTIA Security+ All-in-One Exam Guide (Exam SY0-301), 3rd EditionUS$ 60.00
- CompTIA Security+ All-in-One Exam Guide, Fourth Edition (Exam SY0-401)US$ 60.00
- CompTIA Security+ All-in-One Exam Guide, Second Edition (Exam SY0-201)US$ 59.99
- CASP CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner Certification Study Guide (Exam CAS-001)US$ 50.00
- CompTIA Security+ Review GuideUS$ 29.99