The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
McGraw-Hill Math Grade 5
***IF YOU WANT TO UPDATE THE INFORMATION ON YOUR TITLE SHEET, THEN YOU MUST UPDATE COPY IN THE "PRODUCT INFORMATION COPY" FIELD. COPY IN THE "TIPSHEET COPY" FIELD DOES NOT APPEAR ON TITLE SHEETS.***
From McGraw-Hill: the teachers' and parents' most trusted source for first-rate educational materials! Student-friendly math activity books for home study, with little or no parental guidance needed.
About the Book
Each book in this series helps primary-school students learn and practice basic math skills they'll need in the classroom and on standardized NCLB tests. Printed in 4-color throughout; with numerous special high-interest features.
Key Selling Features
- Attractive 4-color page design creates a student-friendly learning experience.
- All pages are filled to the brim with activities for maximum educational value.
- High-interest features and real-world applications enliven the learning experience and hold student interest
- Week-by-week summer study plans support use as a "summer bridge" learning and reinforcement program.
- All content aligned to state and national standards
- Instructional content is scaffolded; students are shown examples, then prompted through the process of solving problems independently.
- Complete review of Grade 5 math aligned to the new "common core" state standards
- Week-by-week study plans support use as "summer bridge" program for children entering Grade 5
- Drill and practice to reinforce learning
Market / Audience
The market for these books consists of parents who are anxious because their children have to take NCLB tests or because their children are falling behind in school. Other parents will buy the books simply because their children need or want additional practice to reinforce school-taught skills.
Sales for this type of workbook always peak in late spring when parents look for "summer bridge" study aids. A week-by-week summer study plan included in the book supports this use.
161 pages; ISBN 9780071775595
, or download in
Understanding by Design, Expanded 2nd Edition 2005 US$ 32.95 383 pages
Digital Leadership 2014 US$ 27.95 265 pages