Taking Your OS X Lion to the Max
Taking Your OS X Lion to the Maxwalks you through the awesome features and apps standard on the Mac and the new OS X 10.7 Lion to help you become a true power user. You'll discover keyboard shortcuts and gestures to help save time—whether you're on a iMac, Mac mini, Macbook Pro, Air, or other Mac computer.
In terms of apps, you'll learn about iLife, iCal, Mail, Mac App Store, Safari, Address Book and more. You'll see how to use amazing built-in applications like Time Machine, Photo Booth, and Front Row. Also, you'll learn how connect to your other Apple devices like iPhone or iPad, Apple TV and more. You'll sync, work and play remotely, file and screen share, make your Mac secure, or even make your Mac a Windows PC.
After reading this book, you will be able to fully leverage your Mac and the new OS X. And, have some fun, too!
253 pages; ISBN 9781430236696
, or download in
Title: Taking Your OS X Lion to the Max
Author: Steve Sande; Michael Grothaus; Dave Caolo
Java For Everyone 2012 US$ 52.00 831 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Operating systems (Computers); Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Linux
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Information Technology