Reviews in Plasmonics 2010
Reviews in Plasmonics 2010, the first volume of the new book serial from Springer, serves as a comprehensive collection of current trends and emerging hot topics in the field of Plasmonics and closely related disciplines. It summarizes the year’s progress in surface plasmon phenomena and its applications, with authoritative analytical reviews specialized enough to be attractive to professional researchers, yet also appealing to the wider audience of scientists in related disciplines of Plasmonics.
Reviews in Plasmonics offers an essential reference material for any lab working in the Plasmonics field and related areas. All academics, bench scientists, and industry professionals wishing to take advantage of the latest and greatest in the continuously emerging field of Plasmonics will find it an invaluable resource.
- Accessible utility in a single volume reference.
- Chapters authored by known leading figures in the Plasmonics field.
- New volume publishes annually.
- Comprehensive coverage of the year's hottest and emerging topics.
Reviews in Plasmonics 2011 topics include:
- Metal Nanoparticles for Molecular Plasmonics.
- Surface Plasmon Resonance based Fiber Optic Sensors.
- Elastic Light Scattering of Biopolymer/Gold Nanoparticles Fractal Aggregates.
- Influence of electron quantum confinement on the electronic response of metal/metal interfaces.
- Melting Transitions of DNA-Capped Gold Nanoparticle Assemblies.
- Nanomaterial Based Long Range Optical Ruler for Monitoring Biomolecular Activities.
- Plasmonic Gold and Silver Films: Selective Enhancement of Chromophore Raman Scattering or Plasmon-Assisted Fluorescence.
337 pages; ISBN 9781461408840
, or download in
Title: Reviews in Plasmonics 2010
- Academic > Physics > Atomic physics > Solids
- Academic > Physics > Atomic physics > Phonons
- Academic > Physics > Atomic physics > Plasmons (Physics)
- Academic > Physics > Physics; Abstracts; Periodicals
- Academic > Physics > Physics; Early works to 1800
- Technology > Engineering > Chemical & Biochemical
- Medicine > Research
- Science > Chemistry > Physical & Theoretical
- Science > Biotechnology
- Technology > Optics