Behavioral Research Data Analysis with R
This book is written for behavioral scientists who want to consider adding R to their existing set of statistical tools, or want to switch to R as their main computation tool. The authors aim primarily to help practitioners of behavioral research make the transition to R. The focus is to provide practical advice on some of the widely-used statistical methods in behavioral research, using a set of notes and annotated examples. The book will also help beginners learn more about statistics and behavioral research. These are statistical techniques used by psychologists who do research on human subjects, but of course they are also relevant to researchers in others fields that do similar kinds of research.
The authors emphasize practical data analytic skills so that they can be quickly incorporated into readers’ own research.
246 pages; ISBN 9781461412380
, or download in
Title: Behavioral Research Data Analysis with R
Author: Yuelin Li; Jonathan Baron
More Social Science
- Academic > Mathematics > Probabilities. Mathematical statistics > Mathematical statistics
- Academic > Mathematics > Probabilities. Mathematical statistics > Mathematical statistics; Data processing
- Academic > Mathematics > Probabilities. Mathematical statistics > R (Computer program language)
- Academic > Mathematics > General
- Social Science > Statistics
- Social Science > Sociology