Sol-Gel Processing for Conventional and Alternative Energy
Sol-Gel Processing for Conventional and Alternative Energy is a comprehensive source of information on the use of sol-gel processing in materials in energy systems, conversion, storage, and generation. The volume editors include numerous applications, primarily in nuclear fuel processing, electrolytes for fuel cells, and dye-sensitized solar cells (DSSC).
In addition to examining contemporary processing, properties, and industrial applications, "Sol-Gel Processing for Conventional and Alternative Energy" identifies materials challenges presented by conventional and alternative energy generation that require new materials and innovative processing. Each chapter is written by an internationally respected researcher. The book provides a state-of-the-art treatment of different aspects of materials for energy production, with a focus on processing, and covers related topics such as carbon sequestration, clean energy, and biofuels.
398 pages; ISBN 9781461419570
, or download in
Title: Sol-Gel Processing for Conventional and Alternative Energy
Author: Mario Aparicio; Andrei Jitianu; Lisa C. Klein
- Academic > Engineering > Environmental technology > Environmental effects of industries and plants
- Academic > Earth Sciences > Environmental technology. Sanitary engineering > Environmental effects of industries and plants
- Technology > Engineering > Industrial
- Science > Chemistry > Technical & Industrial
- Technology > Electronics
- Technology > Power Resources