This volume provides a history of Eosinophilic Esophagitis (EoE), a basic understanding of the physiology of the eosinophil, and a current understanding of the pathophysiology and genetics of EoE. The emphasis is on clinical applications including presenting symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options for patients with EoE. Written by both pediatric and adult experts in the fields of gastroenterology, allergy and pathology, this volume includes the most up to date information.
Providing practical information useful in the treatment of patients, this book will be of great value to gastroenterologists, allergists, pathologists, medical residents, fellows, internists, and general practitioners who treat patients with eosinophilic esophagitis.
435 pages; ISBN 9781607615156
, or download in
Title: Eosinophilic Esophagitis
- Academic > Health Sciences > Internal medicine > Specialties of internal medicine > Diseases of the digestive system. Gastroenterology
- Academic > Health Sciences > Internal medicine > Popular medicine
- Academic > Health Sciences > Public aspects of medicine > Public health. Hygiene. Preventive medicine
- Medicine > Family & General Practice
- Medicine > Pediatrics
- Medicine > Pathology
- Medicine > Gastroenterology