Advances in Cell Mechanics
"Advances in Cell Mechanics" presents the latest developments in cell mechanics and biophysics, mainly focusing on interdisciplinary research in cell biology and the biophysics of cells. Moreover, a unique feature of the book is its emphasis on the molecular and complex continuum modeling and simulations of the cells. It may be the first work that brings rigorous and quantitative scientific analysis and state-of-the-art simulation technology into cell biology research.
The book is intended for researchers and graduate students working in the fields of molecular cell biology, bio-engineering and bio-mechanics, soft matter physics, computational mechanics, bio-chemistry and bio-medicine.
All contributors are leading scholars in their respective fields. Dr. Shaofan Li is a professor and an expert for computational mechanics at the University of California-Berkeley, USA; Dr. Bohua Sun is a professor at Cape Peninsula University of Technology, South Africa.
326 pages; ISBN 9783642175909
, or download in
Title: Advances in Cell Mechanics
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Life Sciences > Biology > Cytology
- Academic > Health Sciences > Biomedical engineering. Electronics. Instrumentation
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects
- Academic > Computer Science > System design; Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Digital computer simulation
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Technology > Engineering > Mechanical
- Science > Biology > Molecular Biology
- Science > Physics
- Science > Life Sciences
- Computers > Computer Architecture
- Technology > Material Science