for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...

Principles of Compilers

Principles of Compilers
"Principles of Compilers: A New Approach to Compilers Including the Algebraic Method" introduces the ideas of the compilation from the natural intelligence of human beings by comparing similarities and differences between the compilations of natural languages and programming languages. The notation is created to list the source language, target languages, and compiler language, vividly illustrating the multilevel procedure of the compilation in the process. The book thoroughly explains the LL(1) and LR(1) parsing methods to help readers to understand the how and why. It not only covers established methods used in the development of compilers, but also introduces an increasingly important alternative - the algebraic formal method. This book is intended for undergraduates, graduates and researchers in computer science. Professor Yunlin Su is Head of the Research Center of Information Technology, Universitas Ma Chung, Indonesia and Department of Computer Science, Jinan University, Guangzhou, China. Dr. Song Y.
Yan is a Professor of Computer Science and Mathematics at the Institute for Research in Applicable Computing, University of Bedfordshire, UK and Visiting Professor at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and Harvard University, USA.
Springer; November 2011