Complex Systems Design & Management
Proceedings of the Second International Conference on Complex Systems Design & Management CSDM 2011
This book contains all refereed papers that were accepted to the second edition of the « Complex Systems Design & Management » (CSDM 2011) international conference that took place in Paris (France) from December 7 to December 9, 2011. (Website: http://www.csdm2011.csdm.fr/).
These proceedings cover the most recent trends in the emerging field of complex systems sciences & practices from an industrial and academic perspective, including the main industrial domains (transport, defense & security, electronics, energy & environment, e-services), scientific & technical topics (systems fundamentals, systems architecture& engineering, systems metrics & quality, systemic tools) and system types (transportation systems, embedded systems, software & information systems, systems of systems, artificial ecosystems).
The CSDM 2011 conference is organized under the guidance of the CESAMES non-profit organization (http://www.cesames.net/).
369 pages; ISBN 9783642252037
, or download in
Title: Complex Systems Design & Management
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects
- Academic > Computer Science > System design; Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Fault-tolerant computing
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Business > Development > Research & Development
- Language Arts & Disciplines > Communication
- Technology > Engineering
- Business > Production & Operations Management