Flexible AC Transmission Systems: Modelling and Control
The extended and revised second edition of this successful monograph presents advanced modeling, analysis and control techniques of Flexible AC Transmission Systems (FACTS). The book covers comprehensively a range of power-system control problems: from steady-state voltage and power flow control, to voltage and reactive power control, to voltage stability control, to small signal stability control using FACTS controllers.
In the six years since the first edition of the book has been published research on the FACTS has continued to flourish while renewable energy has developed into a mature and booming global green business. The second edition reflects the new developments in converter configuration, smart grid technologies, super power grid developments worldwide, new approaches for FACTS control design, new controllers for distribution system control, and power electronic controllers in wind generation operation and control. The latest trends of VSC-HVDC with multilevel architecture have been included and four completely new chapters have been added devoted to Multi-Agent Systems for Coordinated Control of FACTS-devices, Power System Stability Control using FACTS with Multiple Operating Points, Control of a Looping Device in a Distribution System, and Power Electronic Control for Wind Generation.
568 pages; ISBN 9783642282416
, or download in
Title: Flexible AC Transmission Systems: Modelling and Control
Author: Xiao-Ping Zhang; Christian Rehtanz; Bikash Pal
- Academic > Engineering > Electrical engineering. Electronics. Nuclear engineering > Electric meters
- Academic > Engineering > Electrical engineering. Electronics. Nuclear engineering > Distribution or transmission of electric power
- Academic > Engineering > Electrical engineering. Electronics. Nuclear engineering > Electronics
- Computers > Artificial Intelligence
- Technology > Industrial Technology
- Technology > Engineering
- Technology > Electronics
- Technology > Power Resources