The Mathematics and Topology of Fullerenes
The Mathematics and Topology of Fullerenes presents a comprehensive overview of scientific and technical innovations in theoretical and experimental studies.
Topics included in this multi-author volume are: Clar structures for conjugated nanostructures; counting polynomials of fullerenes; topological indices of fullerenes; the wiener index of nanotubes; toroidal fullerenes and nanostars; C60 Structural relatives: a topological study; local combinatorial characterization of fullerenes; computation of selected topological indices of C60 and C80 Fullerenes via the Gap Program; 4valent- analogues of fullerenes; a detailed atlas of Kekule structures of C60.
The Mathematics and Topology of Fullerenes is targeted at advanced graduates and researchers working in carbon materials, chemistry and physics.
293 pages; ISBN 9789400702219
, or download in
Title: The Mathematics and Topology of Fullerenes
- Academic > Engineering > Engineering (General). Civil engineering (General) > Materials of engineering and construction. Mechanics of materials
- Academic > Physics > Atomic physics > Solids
- Academic > Physics > Atomic physics > Nanostructures
- Academic > Physics > Physics; Abstracts; Periodicals
- Academic > Physics > Physics; Early works to 1800
- Academic > Chemistry > General
- Academic > Chemistry > Inorganic chemistry
- Science > Chemistry > Organic
- Science > Chemistry > Physical & Theoretical
- Science > Nanostructures
- Technology > Nanotechnology
- Technology > Material Science