Eve and Adam
1. Eve's mother asks her to create the perfect boy. What characteristics would you give to the perfect boy or girl?
2. Aislin's boyfriend is a drug dealer, and when he gets in trouble she goes to Eve for help. What would you have done in Eve's place? In Aislin's?
3. Solo has worked for years to expose Terra, but now that he has proof, revealing it could hurt Eve, whom he likes. Do you agree with the choices he made?
4. Eve & Adam was originally inspired by the story of Adam and Eve from the Bible. Can you find the
similarities? What do you think about the changes the authors made?
5. Eve's viewpoint was written by Katherine Applegate, while Solo's chapters were written by her husband, Michael Grant. How do you think this duel perspective affected the story? Is it stronger with the two different viewpoints? Could this story have been told from just one perspective?
304 pages; ISBN 9781250026484
Title: Eve and Adam
Author: Katherine Applegate; Michael Grant