The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Alan Titchmarsh How to Garden: Pests and Problems
In this definitive guide, Alan Titchmarsh addresses key problem areas and provides easy-to-follow guidance on how to protect precious plants. Encouraging gardeners to create healthy ecosystems, Alan talks through the techniques to deal with harmful pests, weeds, diseases and disorders and suggests preventative measures to ensure happy, disease-resistant plants.
* Directory of pests and problems with over 200 colour illustrations
* Good gardening techniques for preventing disorders
* How to select the right plants for the right conditions
* Advice on chemical versus nonchemical treatments
* Instructions for tackling problems in lawns and borders
128 pages; ISBN 9781448140664
, or download in
More from this author
The Botany of Desire 2001 US$ 11.99 1 pages
The Vegetable Gardener's Guide to Permaculture 2013 US$ 24.95 250 pages