The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
iPad: The Missing Manual
Apple’s third-generation iPad has a new, razor-sharp Retina display and a robust processor that will dazzle you with their looks and speed, but you won’t get far without an owner’s manual to all the tablet’s features. This comprehensive guide shows you how to transfer media to your iPad, sync and shop wirelessly, tap into WiFi and 4G cellular networks, and use iTunes for media management.
The important stuff you need to know:
- Build your media library. Fill your iPad with music, photos, movies, TV shows, games, eBooks, and more.
- Sync wirelessly. Keep your iPad’s apps, media, and email messages current without cabling up.
- Capture stunning images. Take photos and HD video with the tablet’s new 5 megapixel iSight camera.
- Get online. Connect via WiFi or the blazing-fast 4G LTE cellular network—and create a free Wi-Fi hotspot with Verizon’s iPad.
- Take dictation. “Speak” email messages and notes, and have the iPad type them up.
368 pages; ISBN 9781449330583
, or download in or
No Place to Hide 2014 US$ 12.99 256 pages
Program Logics for Certified Compilers 2014 US$ 14.99 469 pages