The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
McGraw-Hills SAT Subject Test 10: Math Level 2 Practice Tests
Expert guidance on the Math Level 2 SAT Subject Test
Many colleges and universities require you to take one or more SAT II Subject Tests to demonstrate your mastery of specific high school subjects. McGraw-Hill's SAT Subject Test: 10 Math Level 2 Practice Tests is written by experts in the field, and gives you the guidance you need perform at your best.
This book includes:
- 10 full-length sample tests with complete answer explanations
- 30 top tips to remember on test day
- Everything you need to know about the SAT Subject Test in Math Level 2: testing requirements, when to register, how scores are reported, and more
- Sample exams and problems designed to match the real test in content and level of difficulty
- Practice tests just like the real SAT Subject Test in Math Level 2
- Hundreds of practice problems with answers and explanations
240 pages; ISBN 9780071762939
, or download in or
Understanding by Design, Expanded 2nd Edition 2005 US$ 32.95 383 pages
Digital Leadership 2014 US$ 27.95 265 pages