Understanding Health Policy, Sixth Edition
Understand how the healthcare system works – and how you can succeed in it
Covers the 2010 Affordable Care Act
The most trusted and comprehensive guide to healthcare available, Understanding Health Policy provides everything students and professionals need to build a solid foundation on the field’s most critical issues.
Expert practitioners in both the public and private healthcare sectors, the authors cover the entire scope of our healthcare system—from the concepts behind policy decisions to concrete examples of how they affect patients and professionals alike. Understanding Health Policy, 6e makes otherwise difficult concepts easy to understand—so you can make better decisions, improve outcomes, and enact positive change on a daily basis.
- Coverage of structure, organization, and financing of the health care system
- Key principles, descriptions, and concrete examples are skillfully interwoven in each chapter to make important issues interesting and understandable
- Clinical vignettes clarify difficult concepts and demonstrate how they apply to real-world situations
- Comprehensive list of review questions reinforce what you have learned
Title: Understanding Health Policy, Sixth Edition
Author: Thomas Bodenheimer; Kevin Grumbach
The Holy Bible 1900 US$ 4.95 4313 pages
On Writing Well, 30th Anniversary Edition 2012 US$ 11.49 336 pages
We're sorry, but the ebook you're looking for is not available! However, we recommend...
- Improving Primary Care: Strategies and Tools for a Better PracticeUS$ 49.00
- The Compensation Handbook, Sixth Edition: A State-of-the-Art Guide to Compensation Strategy and DesignUS$ 110.00
- Mental Health Policy for NursesUS$ 35.00
- CISSP All-in-One Exam Guide, 6th EditionUS$ 80.00
- Introduction to Reference Sources in the Health Sciences, Sixth EditionUS$ 92.00