The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Understanding Health Policy, Sixth Edition
Understand how the healthcare system works – and how you can succeed in it
Covers the 2010 Affordable Care Act
The most trusted and comprehensive guide to healthcare available, Understanding Health Policy provides everything students and professionals need to build a solid foundation on the field’s most critical issues.
Expert practitioners in both the public and private healthcare sectors, the authors cover the entire scope of our healthcare system—from the concepts behind policy decisions to concrete examples of how they affect patients and professionals alike. Understanding Health Policy, 6e makes otherwise difficult concepts easy to understand—so you can make better decisions, improve outcomes, and enact positive change on a daily basis.
- Coverage of structure, organization, and financing of the health care system
- Key principles, descriptions, and concrete examples are skillfully interwoven in each chapter to make important issues interesting and understandable
- Clinical vignettes clarify difficult concepts and demonstrate how they apply to real-world situations
- Comprehensive list of review questions reinforce what you have learned
231 pages; ISBN 9780071770538
, or download in or
More from this author
- Improving Primary Care: Strategies and Tools for a Better Practice2006US$ 43.00289 pages
- Understanding Health Policy2004US$ 38.95388 pages
Rewrite Right! 2011 US$ 9.99 200 pages
Discovering Statistics using IBM SPSS Statistics 2013 US$ 99.00 953 pages
GSEC GIAC Security Essentials Certification All-in-One Exam Guide 2013 US$ 60.00 634 pages
Bird by Bird 2007 US$ 11.99